Version 1.8 of Chopstx is released.
tag release/1.8 Tagger: NIIBE Yutaka <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Fri Jan 19 10:12:51 2018 +0900 commit aa63ac79bc331b7c60943d77ec3c1f82e8c353d9
Chopstx is an RT thread library for STM32F103 (ARM Cortex-M3), STM32F030 (ARM Cortex-M0), MKL27Z (ARM Cortex-M0plus), and emulation on GNU/Linux.
Since version 1.2, changes are:
- New board support: Blue Pill
- New port: Emulation on GNU/Linux
- Stack size definition by stack-def.h
- USB driver now supports USB suspend and wakeup
- USB driver API change of USB_DEVICE_STATE_ prefix
- API change: chopstx_poll
- New feature: sleep mode: chopstx_conf_idle
- New driver: USART for STM32
- Fix: thread cancellation
- Fix: timer wakeup